28 Feb 2014

Spring 2014: Monochrome

No more bright, eye popping coloured clothes- spring is all about black and white. This style will gradually be seen spreading in our local shop windows with manikins dressed in floaty see-through shirts, tight pencil skirts, fabric wasitcoats (denim is so last month!), zebra print bags and not forgetting that little black dress.

Below is a collection of my favourite monochrome outfits taken from past London Fashion Weeks, The BRIT Award 2014 and other recent showbiz events:







I will be getting most of my monochrome outfits for spring from Lavish Alice which has been pulling out all the stops for their new season collection with many celebrities being spotted in their clothes. And just to help you along the way for getting your statement pieces this spring, I am letting all my reader in on a little secret that I happened to come across! 

Get yourself down to Lavish Alice's online shop, browse through their collections and (here is the secret part!) enter the exclusive code NEW25 at the checkout point to receive 25% off of any items that you buy. Isn't that amazing!  

Happy shopping my fashionable friends,
Beth xx


TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Offer expires midnight March 5 2014. Offer only valid at Lavishalice.com for full priced items only, not items currently on sale. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
@New! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.