10 Mar 2014

Love Your Skin- Review

Welcome all my lovely Written In Black & White readers xx

 I hope you all had a good Monday...no I'm only joking whoever heard of a good Monday, all Mondays are bad. And Monday are also normally the time when all those horrible little red spots and blemishes decide to make an appearance on your face. Great! I mean who really wants to look like a pizza on the first day back to work? Not me. So there is a little logic in this blog post after all! 

I thought I would share some of the products that I use in my daily routine to try as best as I can to keep all those nasties at bay. 

First up is Superdrug's Deep Action Exfoliating Daily Wash. When I have a shower in the morning I will normally squirt a dollop of this in the palm of my hand and gently massage onto my face, paying particular attention to my forehead, nose and cheeks which are also known as my "trouble areas". I normally leave it on  as mask for a few minutes to allow it to soak into my pores before washing it off with water. It is quick and easy to use, leaving behind softer, cleaner feeling skin and helps to control breakouts although it does not prevent them as stated on the package. 

#1

Then in the evening before doing to bed I will pour some Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser onto some cotton wool pads which you can buy anywhere. I then rub this around my face, massaging the liquid into my pores to remove oil, dirt and dead cells trapped there which causes the blackheads in the first place. It make your skin tingle, which means it is working, and smell rather minty. It helps me to keep down the number of blackheads that I have, although again it does not completely get rid of them. I also find it gets rid of some of the days make-up as well. 
#2

Then just before I collapse into bed I will use Superdrug Tea Tree Spot Stick to zap away any of my pesky spots. It has peppermint oil in which makes it smell good enough to eat (although I wouldn't try that!) and also soothes and cools the affected area. You shouldn't put too much on each spot as it will sting and each time you target a new area recoat the wand (that does look very much like a lipgloss wand so don't get confused) with the solution to avoid infecting the spot with bacteria taken from the last one. It always leaves my skin beautifully refreshed and clean, ready for my long awaited beauty sleep.

Would I recommend any of theses products to my friends? HECK YEAH! So go out buy them today.
I hope you love these products as much as I do (especially because they don't have a massive big price tag attached to them!) 

Love Beth x 

#1-Deep Action Exfoliating Daily Wash-Superdrug
#2-Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser-Boots 
#3-Tea Tree Spot Stick- Superdrug

Total price of all products shown at the time of publishing: £9.08




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.