13 Mar 2014

The Oscars 2014

Hello,
How are you all on this fine Thursday? Happy that it is nearly Friday? Me too!
I'm sorry that this post has come a little later than expected since The Oscars were on just under 2 weeks ago. I made this post a while back, the day after the event actually but I never got around to publishing it. So here is the fully edited, checked and published version for you all now. Better late than never eh?

I was really impressed with Jennifer Lawrence's choice of dress at the 86th Academy Awards. She looked effortlessly beautiful in this striking Christian Dior Couture gown. She added a pop of colour in to a rather dull red carpet and the clever peplum detail really showed off her curves. Its always nice to see someone sporting a shorter hair cut and although it is often hard to pull off, Jennifer completely rocked it. A simple Ferragomo clutch and necklace complete her look. 



The Best Actress nominee Sandra Bullock may be turning 50 this year but she's clearly still got it as she strutted down the red carpet in this navy blue Alexander McQueen dress. The strapless gown and over the top draping fabric at the front make this outfit even more special. She finishes her look with very elegant side sweep of her curled hair and matching jewellery that I would snap up in seconds if it wasn't so damn well expensive!  



Lastly, Emma Watson who is one of my all time favourite actresses looks absolutely magical (see what I did there because she first found fame in the Harry Potter series which I just ADORE!) in this Vera Wang dress. I love how the metallic, almost velvet like materiel subtlety changes from silver to black with a piece of material around her waist acting like a belt. She tops off this fabulous look with heavily ringed fingers, a silver clutch and bold red lips. 


Night girls x
Love Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.