12 Apr 2014

Beautiful Blue!

Afternoon ladies xx 
I brought this outfit a little while ago thinking it would be perfect for summer. We haven't had much warm weather yet so I thought I would throw on some leggings under the shorts and voilĂ  we have the results below:

(I can't work out the self timer on my camera so I have been relying on my mirror to help me out!)



I really love the belt that comes theses shorts! It is a bit fiddly to do up as it clips together at the back and not at the front as most normal belts do. But I really like to effect it gives and you wear the belt with other things as well as it is not attached to the material. 




What's even better is that this outfit (minus the leggings) is all from Primark! 

I'm sorry but Primark is not "disgusting, trashy, rubbish, for poor people" or whatever some of you may currently be thinking. To be honest, I'm not one of those girls who will buy designer clothes just to flash around a little piece of materiel stitched behind the neck that has the designer's name on. I don't see the point when you can get a perfectly good outfit for half the price that you could pay for one designer item. Its all well having an entire wardrobe filled with Ralph Lauren,  Prada, Louis Vuitton and Channel but does it really make a difference to how fashionable you look when you pop down to Tesco to get some milk? And don't magazines always have that section where they find affordable items from New Look and River Island that look almost identical to designer brands? It is a complete and utter waste of time if you ask me. I'll go on a shopping spree with £100 in my purse, buy bag fulls of clothes and shoes and still have money left to treat my mum to a meal in Nando. 

High street brands all the way! 

And just a little notice that is my 20th blog post! As long as you continue to enjoy my blog, I will continue to post. 
Thank you for sticking around xxx 
#1-Top- Primark | Shorts- Primark | Leggings- BHS | Camera- Amazon

Total price of all products at the time of publish: £102.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.