10 May 2014

The Perfect Fit!


I admit it, I am a complete nightmare when it comes to shoes! My feet are naturally very long and slim and of course, being my awkward self, they are a size 6 and a half. Most shops don't cater for half sizes so finding a pair of shoes that fit perfectly is almost impossible. A size 6 is too small and a size 7 is too big. For that reason slip-on flats (or any shoes without straps or laces for that matter) never fit me. 

Does anybody else have this problem or is it just me? 


However...Thanks to my wonderful mother, I found a pair of  plain black flats online at New Look that ACTUALLY come in half sizes! They are currently available as £12.99 and also come in normal sizes as well. 







Verdict: I really love these shoes- one of the first pairs of flats I have had owned in ages! Not only do they fit perfectly and are super comfortable, they add a bit of glamour to any outfit transforming it from something casual to something that you can wear on a night out. They are a bit tricky to clean because they have the suede effect which makes the material clings to mud rather well. So I'd probably advice that you don't go jumping up and down in muddy puddles (not that you would!). Other than that they are excellent value for money and if you order than online you don't even have to leave the comfort of your house to get them! It is amazing. 

#1- Black Suedette Pointed Pumbs-New Look 



2 comments:

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.