17 May 2014

This Week in Numbers #1

Hiya! Just thought I would try something new after seeing several different versions of this sort of thing on some blogs. I added my own little touch to it by designing the number chart you see below. If the trial of  This Week in Numbers is successful I hope that it will become a reoccurring, weekly part of WIBAW. Thank You. 



The weather has been absolutely beautiful this week, especially at the weekend when the BBC News Team announced that we were in the middle of a heat wave! And thanks to the lovely sunshine, the roses on the bush at the bottom on my garden, have suddenly decided to spring forth from their green buds and show off their little pink heads to the world. It makes a change to see a colour in the garden other than green. No offence green! 



Unfortunately all the hot weather has also made all of the bugs come out. So my legs are currently covered in itchy unsightly gnat bites, which is REALLY annoying since I can't wear the shorts and top combo that I brought a little while back!


Also I have gotten in to the habit of drinking 3 cups of tea each day (2 sugar and a splash of milk if you please!). One in the morning, one mid-afternoon and the third in the evening always while I am watching TV. Is that normal? I think it could be one of the many side effects of being British known as Addictive Tea Drinking Disorder or ATDD. 
Might attempt to cut it down to 1 a day but hey ho, I'll leave that for some other day when I get bored of it... if I get bored of it :) 

I dedicated my third and final circle to the 100 squats that I managed to do on Friday. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was -considered that I thought I would be dead by the end of it! A lot of my friends tell me how they go jogging and to the gym each week where as I ,on the other hand, do not do much exercise other than PE class. But I promise you this now that once I have finished by exams, I will start to do more exercise. Maybe I'll think about going swimming again like I used to a few years ago as it works almost every muscle in your body, including your heart. Plus you don't get sweaty which is what I hate most! 

What have you been up to this week? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.