24 May 2014

This Week in Numbers #2

Hi All, not had a very busy week but anyway: 


Last week I had 25% of my Child Play and Learning Development GCSE. It is only the exam that I will need to take for that course, the rest is pretty much just course work and controlled assessments. In two/three weeks (6th and 12th June) I have my 1st science exam with two more to come next year. 

I was very proud of myself having concentrated enough to spend 7 full hours revising this week. But it doesn't stop there. I've still got three more weeks of revision to cram in! It's a wonder I even get time to blog. 

Also this week I went shopping and added another nail polish to my slowly-but-surely-growing collection. I now have a grand total of 8! I used to have a lot more but I threw most of them away because they were the cheap types that dry up and go lumpy if you keep them for more than a week. 
I also went shopping and brought the Sally Hansen Gem Crush polish in Bling Tastic from Superdrug. I got a lot of compliments from my friends about it because it is such a beautiful colour and has a really unusual texture. Later on in the week I will be putting up a review of it, so keep an eye out. I think I'm on to a winner here! 


And lastly, while I am waiting for Divergent to come (remember the book of the film that I reviewed a little while ago? I have been reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. 



A friend of mine recommend it to me and she spoke so highly of it that I thought it must be good. I've read more than 3/4 of the way through (Chapter 15, page 230 to be precise!) and have already fallen in love with the two main characters, Hazel and Augustus. I don't think it is one of my favourite books I have read but I might change my mind by the end, where I have suspect one of the two will die. I think I know who it is but I won't say in case I ruin it for you. Hopefully it isn't too sad! Once I have finished it I will be writing a review, hopefully by the end of week as well. Bet you can't wait for that either! 


Have you read TFIOS yet? What did you think about it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.