16 Jul 2014

My 2014 Birthday Wishlist

Hello all, 
How are you this fine summer's evening? Feeling as hot as RiRi yet, in this warmer-than-Barbados-according-to-the-news-heatwave? 


Now to business: In just under 3 weeks, we have a special event coming up! And I'm sure the banner above and title of the post might have just given it away (not that I have been banging on it about it in other posts or anything...), but yes it is my birthday on 31st July. So I thought I would share with you The Things I Am Hoping For This Year But Probably Won't Get in the form of a list. Do make your self comfortable and enjoy! 

Iphone 4s (in white!)
Ah, the new Iphone craze has slowly swept the nation, along with the global dislike of  naughty Justin Bieber and druggies One Direction. And of course I would LOVE the newest edition but blow £500 plus! I'd be happy with it's younger sister Miss Four-White because after all white is rather classy. 

Q and A a Day: 5 Year Journal
I have always wanted to be able to keep a diary to document my life but each time I start, I end up getting bored in the few week! I saw this journal on Josie's blog and loved the idea of it. The Ebay description is as follows: 
"The Q&A a Day Journal shows you what was going through your head each day—for five years of your life. Simply turn to today’s date, answer the question at the top of the page, and when you finish the journal, start over. As you return to the daily questions again over the years, you’ll notice how your answers change" 

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows and Owl Bracelet 
I found this amazing app called Wish which allows you to browses through and buy tones of things from furniture to clothes and gadgets.  As soon as I sure this bracelet (below left) the HP Nerd in me fell head over heels in love with it! 

                                                     

Platform Black Lace Heels
These stunning heels (above right) also from Wish, were just calling out my name. They are simply beautiful and so elegant and although they are on M2014BW I doubt I will be getting them *sad face*. Yet a girl can dream can't she? 

Kindle Book Reader
Nothing will ever replace the feeling of picking up a book and read it (literally!) cover to cover, but I am running out of room for my books. They are taking over every inch of my bedroom and most of the family living room too! So praise the lords for Mr Kindle (I'm guessing) who came up with this amazing invention- a devise no bigger than your hand which can virtually store hundreds of books of your choice! Plus I'm saving the trees of Earth at the same time! 

Black & White Cross Leggings ! 
Who doesn't love a good pair of leggings? I practically live in them but recently I wanted something a little different and not so...plain black. So  I've invested in some print leggings and studded ones, but theses are pretty amazing as well. So hopefully my mum will get the hint when I e-mail her the picture (below right) saying "Wow! Aren't these just smashing. I wish I had a pair of my own..." 

                                           

Minnie Mouse Nail Transfers
If you are a regular reader of WIBAW then you will understand my obsession with nail polish and nail art (if not click on the Nail Art tab at the top of the page). And you should also understand my obsession with all things Disney. So when you put them both together what do you get? Bethany's dream (above left)!

Beautiful Creatures DVD
I recently read the 1st and 2nd books in the BC series and somehow was not informed by anyone that this was actually a film that came out a little while ago. And as always unlucky me realised that it isn't in cinema anymore, nor is it on Netflix (you let me down Netty!). So *cue the gasp* I am forced to do it old-style and buy the DVD of it instead!

Of course there are a few more things I would like but don't we all? Theses are my favourite things and fingers crossed that I get them. 

Love Bethany xx

P.S. This is the part in which you comment telling me how because you love me SO much, you have decided to buy me one of the gifts above so I tick it off the list. And the part where I tell you that you don't have to, really you don't. But I  actually mean you do! 





1 comment:

  1. Well I am reading - love that bracelet! Seen similar thins on Etsy- you have good taste girl! And an early Happy Birthday - shoes re cool too but I can't wear those anymore but did give me an idea on the journal -

    ReplyDelete

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.