6 Aug 2014

IPhone 4S Camera Review

Before I brought my IPhone 4S, I read a few review online that slatted the design and function of basically the whole phone! Initially I was reluctant to buy the phone because of this, but I am so glad that I ignored those people as the phone is AMAZING!

One of the reviews said that the camera wasn't very good and that often they found that their pictures came out blurry. So I decided to put camera to the test- which means spending the day walking around the neighborhood snapping away to my hearts content:






As you can see (hope you see!) the camera works wonders- the most difficult part was to get the pictures onto my laptop but I worked it out in the end!

                                                                                                                                            Love Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.