7 Sep 2014

Back to The Old Routine


I'm still trying to shy away from the fact that school starts tomorrow. I'm not sure I'm prepared to dive head first back into reality after having 7 weeks offs. And now I have the added pressure of doing my GCSEs, getting a job, apply for 6th form e.c.t. But good things can't last forever can they? And I guess I have to suck it up and look forward to something new for a change.

Sometimes though it's nice to reflect on the past. So here is a list of some of my best bits these past few months:

-That feeling at the start of the holidays when you know you don't have to go to school on Monday.
-Camping in Mersea- I'm glad that if this is our last time, it was a memorable one.
-Being able to wear shorts and vest tops all through the summer like your meant to.
-Sunbathing without getting burnt.
-Going out for a meal on my birthday.
-Getting everything on my wish list and more. How lucky am I?
-My new phone.
-Reading tons of books on my new Kindle.
-Feeling happy as I'm not contributing to the mass tearing down of trees for paper.
-Visiting Harry Potter World and seeing the sets of one of my favourite films EVER.
-Taking my cat for longs walks (yes I just said cat!) 
-Going on holiday to Devon- its not Spain but who cares!
-Collecting chicken eggs.
-Cream Teas.
-Playing card games with my family in the evening.
-Watching films (I particularly enjoyed The Perks Of Being A Wallflower) 
-Getting into Doctor Who.
-Winning at Cluedo every time. 
-Baking in the kitchen with Mum.
-Spending time with my Grandparents.
-Helping out with a bootsale.
-Watching Dramas like In The Club and Our Zoo.

I'm just so grateful for all of these wonderful memories. And thanks to one posh X Factor contestant, I have a new dream..."To be happy everyday". 

I hope you all had a good holiday too,
Love Beth xx




1 comment:

  1. Hope school is going well for you and you are back in the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.