20 Sep 2014

Confessions Of A Blogger Tag

This is a historic post right here! My first tag! I recently saw this tag on Rhiannon's blog and thought it was really good idea as I'm sitting here each week posting away but apart from my About Me page my readers barley know me. This is were the tag comes in. Read on and find out about the real me:

Source 
When did you start your blog?
I started writing my little blog in February this year, making it 8 months old already! I read an article on The Daily Mail Online about a fashion blogger and thought 'I bet I could do that'. So I used the same site as her and created the blog you see today. I find it's like one massive big diary and since I'm rubbish at keeping them, this is the best way to document my life.

Have you had any past online presence before (e.g. other blogs, Youtube)?
Yes actually. I used to have a blog on Weebly when I was younger as I thought it would be cool but it was pretty much just copying and pasting stuff from around the Internet! I know, I know but I was only little. Plus I didn't really like using Weebly as I never knew if anyone was actually reading my posts or not. Blogger is much better in that sense.
.
What was your first post?
My first EVER post was called 'The Beauty Of Chinese Symbols' and is really not that bad considering I had no idea what I was doing!

What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
I think it has been trying to attract people and encourage them to read my posts. That's one of the reasons I created separate social networking accounts specifically for my blog.

Where do you see your blog in one year?
I hope it continues to grows and expand, drawing in more people as my writing skills improve. I also hope to have worked with several brands in promoting and advertising their products. 

What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
Without a doubt it has to be meeting some amazing people with the same ambitions and goals as me. It's wonderful.

What is the most discouraging thing that has happened to you?
Probably towards the start of my blogging journey when I spent ages planning and writing a post, published it and barley had any page views for weeks. I always say that I write this blog for me, but at the end of the day it was pretty horrible knowing that nobody was reading it. 

What is your lasting motivation or inspiration?
When I was younger I just fell in love with words and have always wanted to forge a career that had something to do with them. I guess, logically speaking, I might not be able to but at least I can spend
my free time reading, writing and blogging. My motivation is from my 5 year old self. She would have loved this!

Thank you for reading. I hope you feel that you know me a little better and maybe I have inspired you to have a go at the tag yourself! It would be nice to know if you have.

Lots of love,
Beth xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.