16 Sep 2014

Majestic Bombay Beauties



When Majestic Bombay got in contact with me a few weeks ago I was pretty ecstatic about it. Soon enough they kindly sent me a pair of Stainless Steel Hair Tweezers*, also known as the most amazing pair of tweezers ever! In my opinion behind every good girl is a good pair of tweezers, so to find the right one is a must. I can't stand those little flimsy plastic things you can buy that point blank refuse to grip anything. This Majestic Bom pair is MUCH better, which is why I love them so much. 

They are pretty damn sharp with a perfectly aligned tip, making them excellent for everything from touching up your eyebrows to using in your medical kit. They're all rounders! 

The only think I would say is that the design is pretty minimal for a £10 pair of tweezers, so even though they work like a charm, I'm not entirely convinced that I would pay that much for them. However if you're looking for a little luxury treat, MB is your man! 

If you would like me to review/advertise any products like this, please click here

Love Beth xx



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.