21 Oct 2014

What I Love About Tea

I don't know what it is but there is just something about a cup of a tea that makes me feel all warm and mushy inside. Does this happen to anybody else? I try (although not always succeed) to limit myself to 3 cups max a day. One in the morning, one around 3pm and the third in the evening while I'm watching TV. Two teaspoons of sugar and a dash of milk if you please. Ah it makes me thristy just thinking about it! Here are more reasons why I, and you should, love tea:

  • The simplitiy of it all. I mean it's not very difficult to make a cup of tea really now is it? Neither does it take a excessive amount of time- a couple of minitues at the most! Coincidentally the same amount of time an ad break lasts :)
  • Biscuit Heaven. If there was a heaven for biscuits it would contain gallons upon gallons of tea. Personally I love nothing better than dunking a good old biscuits in my tea. My favourite...a Shortbread biscuit or Jammie Dodger! 
"Dunking biscuits, I recommend you risk it 
Even though it’s rather rude I think that you’ll agree 
Life is really looking up when you’ve got a Ginger Nut 
Soaking in a lovely cup of home brewed tea" 
  • Mugs. Who doesn't love buying novelty mugs? There are literally so many about, especially as souvenirs when you go on holiday. One cupboard in my kitchen is almost completely filled to the brim with cute mugs and saucers, half I never even use...don't judge me
  • Lastly it makes me feel posh. I absolutely love the idea of those old fashioned tea parties with finger sandwiches and white gloves where everyone speaks like this "Oh darling...Jeeves do come pour us some more of Cook's fine tea". Oh to be back in the olden days! 
Song lyrics taken from Les Titford's website



What do you love about tea? Or are you more of a coffee person? 
Love Beth xx

4 comments:

  1. Ah I am such a tea person as well. Tea is just amazing all around:)
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I'm both a coffee and a tea person... I basically drink tea all day long but I love to have a nice latte with caramel :D. I can only drink 1 cup of coffee a day though or I'll feel strange.. :") Your blog looks nice by the way! I'm gonna follow you, smaller blogs need some suppert right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much x I agree we are just as good as the big guns out there if we try :)

      Delete

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.