2 Nov 2014

Outfit Of The Month | October

Autumn is well and truly here with the dark drawing in by four and the numingly cold mornings spent standing at the bus stop. So when I saw a good winter jumper that not only does the job but looks fab too, I jumped at the chance! Again, like last month's Oufit, Sarah's blog is relatively new to my Bloglovin' feed. But when I saw this cosy get up I fell in love with it. What do you think?

That Pommie Girl 

I am always inundated with outfit posts from The Pommie Girl blog- not that I'm complaining or anything. But out of all of the outfits, this beautiful ASOS jumper really stood out. I find that pink never looks right on me due to my vampireish skin tone (cue the 'but Halloween is over' jokes) however I could definelty see this jumper working. And who could forgot to mention those wonderful monochrome trousers. I am alway a bit wary of celebrity indorcment, in this case it's Charlotte from Geordie Shores, but for some reason I adore them and have even ordered myself a pair! Sarah completes the look with River Island shoes, cute La Moda over-the-shoulder bag and pale blue nail polish that I spy on her toes...yes, I know I'm a bit obsessed! 


Will speak again soon,
Love Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.