4 Nov 2014

The Liebster Awards!

Last week I was overjoyed to receive a message saying that I had been nominated for the Liebster Award, which unless you have been living under a rock, you will know about. It's a great way to get involved in the blogging community and support the little but equally as wonderful blogs out there. I'm not going to be getting any 'proper' award nominations anytime soon but I'll happily settle for this. And the fact that this award involves no judging or voting is a bonus!

The rules are pretty simple:
1. Answer the question that you are sent
2. Nominate 10 other bloggers that have under 200 twitter followers
3. Ask them 10 questions of your own
4. Let them know that they’re nominated.

Hajara's Questions for me:
1. Your favourite Lipstick? The no.7 Moisture Drench Lippy in Mulberry (15). The colour is fantastic and you don't even have to apply that much.

2. How did you start blogging? I read an article on The Daily Mail Online app about a fashion blogger and since I had had a blog in the past on Weebly (which I lost interest in as I couldn't see if anyone was atcually reading it!) I decided to give it another shot, taking inspiration from her and several other bloggers.

3. Your favourite fashion house? I only buy high street fashion like New Look, River Island and Topshop since I believe designer brands to be overrated. It's just a label at the end of the day.

4. Favourite drink? Just take a look at my banner...can you guess? Of course my favourite drink is tea. There is nothing better, especially in winter!

5. Favourite Handbag? I don't have specific fav but I love the satchels style.

6. What is your dream job? As a child I always wanted to work with animals but I realised I couldn't deal with one being ill, so now I'm aspiring to become a primary school teacher. But the thought of University freaks me out!

7. Favourite Youtuber? In The Frow, I also read her blog.

8. Chocolate or Strawberry? Strawberry 100%

9. Iced or Hot drinks? Hot drinks!

10. Favourite pair of shoes? My mint All Star Converse shoes which I paid to have the toecap covered in Swarovski crystals! 

*drumroll please* My 10 nominations are...
-The Biscuit Tin
-Glossy Dreams
-Hugs & Kisses

And my questions for them are: 
1. If you could be any animal what would you be?
2. How long have you been blogging for?
3. Lipstick or gloss?
4. Your favourite book?
5. The blog you most look forward to reading each week?
6. Would you live in the country or by the sea?
7. The name you would call your first child? 
8. Your middle name?
9. Chocolate or sweets?
10. New look or River Island?



Can't wait to see your post, remember to link back to my blog.
Love Beth xx

1 comment:

  1. I dont know how I missed reading this earlier. Enjoyed reading your answers. I agree that labels are super overrated! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.