31 Dec 2014

A Walk Down Memory Lane 2014

From non-existence to 112 published blog posts, Written In Black & White has grow and still is! It has been an honour to spend my days curled up on the sofa with a mug of tea, typing away to my hearts content. And now 10 months down the line I'm still here. Stronger than ever. I know I may never reach the top of this mountain and gain worldwide fame and stardom, but that is not why I started this blog. I started to share my passion for writing and show that nobody can be perfect, no matter how much they try.

I could bore you with the rest of the 'new year, new me' speech but I think I should let you choose what you want to read instead. So here is a handful of mine and your favourite blog moments from throughout the year. I wish you a very Happy New Year. But for now snuggle down, bring out the biscuit tin and take a walk down memory lane. See you on the other side! 


My favourite day trip -Harry Potter Studio Tour 

My proudest moment -Guess Who's A Published Author Now?!?!?

Your favourite book review -My Sister's Keeper- Book Review

The most popular 6 Things... post -6 Things That Made Me Smile This Week! 

The best blog review -Josie's Journal

Something this blog allowed me to do -The Blog Award's Ireland 

 Our family holiday -My Holiday Dairy

Something to make you think -Lecture Tuesday

My favourite post to write -Happiness Is...

Which one was your favourite post? 
Love Beth xx


1 comment:

  1. Wow - fantastic job my friend - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.