5 Dec 2014

Guest Blog: The Makeup Addict Tag!

So it's December I have yet to write about anything Christmasy! I'm such a bad blogger. So to keep you entertained, I have recruited Jessica for the final Guest Blog. She has kindly offered to write this tag for me while I am busy with studying. But as of next week, I will be back an better than ever. I have some post planned and I'm hoping to get a new blogging template soon! Speak soon x





Today for you I have a little tag, this one is the Makeup Addict tag. I hope you enjoy!


  photo image_zpsfccee12e.jpg



1. Which product do you keep still buying more of despite having plenty in your collection?
Most definitely eye shadow palettes. I have way too many- so many of the same shade! But I just love the packaging!


2. What’s the one product you couldn’t live without?
An eyebrow palette/pencil. I'm terrible as I can’t leave the house without filling in my brows. I’ve spent years of over plucking and it is a much needed product.


3. Favourite make-up brand?
Hmmm...I have quite a mixture of brands in my collection; I’d say Revlon would be my favourite. But I do have a lot of Collection (what was Collection 200), MUA and Max Factor which I really like too.


4. How big is your make-up collection?
I would say average, not small but no-way-near as huge as some I've seen! But its an ever growing collection, that has way more than I need!


5. And how do you like to store it?
I have a few Muji draws and acrylic storage I got in TK Maxx that I keep it in, plus a couple of cheap pen pots to keep brushes, eyeliners, mascaras etc in.


6. How many items of make-up have you got in your handbag at the moment?
I have two lipsticks, one Revlon and one Collection, an eyebrows brush and a lip balm.


7. If you could raid another blogger’s stash, who would it be?
I think it would have to be Tanya Burr's or Miss Budget Beauty’s stash, they both have some amazing products and I’d love to see them.


8. How long does your usual make-up routine take and how many products do you use?
It usually takes me about 20 minutes although sometimes as long at 45! It depends on how long I have in the morning or what look I’m going for. (Or how many mistakes I make and I have to correct…) I use about 10 items on a daily basis.


9. Have you ever bought make-up knowing you wouldn’t use it?
Not so far, I love to buy new things to try out and sometimes they don’t work out so they just sit in my collection.


I hope you enjoyed reading this. I tag you ALL! Let me know by commenting if you do it so I can check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit obsessed with buying similar shades of eyeshadows too. Always got my eye out for palettes!
    x
    Aria
    Girl in a Whimsical Land

    ReplyDelete

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.