24 Dec 2014

We Wish You A Merry Christmas!

*Cue the entrance of the pompous conductor and his choir as they sing their awful rendition of We Wish You A Merry Christmas*


The only thing I'm looking forward to about January: no more Christmas songs playing on repeat. FREEDOM!! 

But anyways, I just wanted to quickly wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year after such a long and tiring year. My little blog is not yet a year old but I still have a wonderful following. So for that I am very grateful! When I began blogging it was like I had walked into a dark room with a blindfold on- I had no idea what I was doing or where I was going for that matter. All I knew was that I wanted to write, although I'm sure many of my first posts were read by minus numbers of people!

Now I've progressed and learnt about so many new things and met so many wonderful people. I truly appreciate the fact that people bother to read and comment on what I write, especially as I live the most ordinary life you could imagine. Family first, cats second and all that jazz, you know? Still I can't wait to see what the future holds and fingers crossed we continue to grow and bloom like a little daisy in spring. POO-F!

I will be taking a few days off for the Christmas period to spend the time with loved ones, eat chocolate as much as I can possibly hold down and play those embarrassing games like Charades that I quite literally suck at. But hey-ho, it's Christmas!

The tree is currently sitting comfortably in the corner of our lounge, nesting on this massive pile of presents that I can't wait to open tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn. Ah, the only day of the year I voluntarily get out of bed before 9! We will definitely (after a few mugs of tea) be taking this as an opportunity to appreciate all that we have and are thankful for and hope that the new year brings just as much happiness as the last.

So here's a toast to the blogging community *raises imaginary glass* hoping you all have a very safe Christmas wherever you may be and that you come back in January refreshed (maybe a little bloated!) and ready to start 2015 with a bang. Expect to see a few changes around this place as well, but more on that soon. Oh and remember that Christmas dinner is just a roast dinner with turkey- no need to flap!

P.s. Have you seen  yesterday's post that contains my little Christmas gift  yet?

Love Beth xx











5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a lovely day and have some quality family time! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute gingerbread house! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and have a great week!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Gingerbread house, I tried to make one and it was a big fail!!

    Amy, www.floralblush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gingerbread house looks incredible! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.