4 Jan 2015

Snapshots From Christmas 2014!

Today we are taking the Christmas decorations down and as much as it pains me to see this big empty space in the living room where the tree once stood or miss seeing all the beautiful lights hanging off roofs and gutters during car journeys, part of me just can't wait to get back to normality. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore Christmas and having two weeks off school is a bonus! However, occasional I do miss the formality of the routine that Monday to Friday brings. And also weekends don't seen to have any meaning now- they have just become like any other day!

So to give Christmas the final farewell I have put together some of my favourite snaps from over the festive period just as a little keepsake for my memory box, because how can we be expected to remember it all in 10 years time? 
     







 I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too and this is wishing you a very happy new year. Please also check out my latest post about what you can expect to find around here this year and hopefully it might explain why things seem a little...different to you! 

Love Beth xx

P.s I have a new Twitter account so please follow me @InTheCloud261 if you aren't already!



1 comment:

  1. Such cute photos, looks like you had a lovely Christmas! I totally know what you mean about the festive period completely throwing you off your routine too!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.