6 Jan 2015

On My Nails I A Bright New Year

I think it can be really easy to sink back into old habits and forget about the NY resolutions you have made. One of mine is to be more bold and noticeable. Life is too easy spent hiding at the back. So taking little baby steps, I went out and brought this beautiful bright blue nail polish from the 60 Second Rita Ora Collection for Rimmel.

I normally shy away from such dramatic colours, which would probably explain why most of my wardrobe is black! But this time I went for it. I was especially drawn to the name 'Breakfast In Bed'. How cute is that? 


I absolutely adore this nail polish because not only is it really easy to apply but it solves a massive problem too. I find that one of the most annoying things about attempting to do nail art is the length of time you waste just sitting there blowing on your nails and flapping your hands about like a mad woman, willing them to dry. But as stated on the polish bottle, it really does dry in 60 seconds! I could literally kiss the person who invented it. 




You may also have noticed my very beautiful background today. It just so happens to be the amazing Ted Baker Vanity Case that a family friend brought me last year. I've used all the products inside but the case was so lovely I kept it. Doesn't it just make the perfect background?!?

What are you hoping to achieve this year?
Love Beth xx



2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a gorgeous colour! That's a great resolution to have as well.x
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous shade, that's going to look lovely this Spring! I'm the most impatient person waiting for nails to dry too so might have to give this formula a whirl!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.