28 Feb 2015

You Will Find Me...

I am aware it has been somewhat quite around here lately, but I just thought I would let you know that today In The Clouds is featured on two different blogs. I am incredible humbled and as I did say I would mention them, here goes.

A few weeks ago I did a little interview with Becky and have been in regular contact with her since the end of last year, watching her blog grow and develop. I'm sure she must have the record for the most number of times a blog name has been changed: 4 times in the space of a few months! But am expecting great things so suggest hanging around for a while. 

Find Becky here
Find the interview here

Emily's blog is one that I have just recently fallen upon and it is absolutely beautiful in all senses of the word. She nominated me for the Liebstar Award, however as you may know I completed this last year. But I thought I should still share her blog with you all as a big thank you for even thinking of me!

Find Emily here
Find the Liebstar Award here

Speak soon,
Love Beth xx

1 comment:

  1. Aw thank you so much, this has made my day :) I am trying to set a world record...haha! x
    Becky x x

    ReplyDelete

Reading a comment always makes my day a little bit brighter! Thank you for stopping by and I will get back to you soon xx

Blog Design by gatto.